As a partner in the firm, Jennifer is responsible for:
- Meeting with existing and prospective clients to review their financial goals
- Developing and monitoring investment management strategies
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive retirement and cash flow analysis
- Insurance, annuity, and social security planning and review
- Overseeing overall office management and operations
Jennifer joined RGB Financial in 2009: prior to joining RGB she was a Senior Associate in the Global Wealth Management division of Alliance Bernstein, where she led a team with over a billion dollars in client assets under management. Her focus at AB was comprehensive wealth planning, investment management and client service for high net worth individuals.
Jennifer graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northeastern University in 2006 with a Bachelor’s of Science in Finance and Accounting and completed her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation in 2009. She maintains her Series 7 & 63 registrations held with LPL Financial and a CT Producer’s license for life and health insurance.
Jennifer lives in Avon, CT with her husband Michael and two sons, Connor and Ethan. Jennifer enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and decorating her new home.